Old 08-02-2009   #1
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
Help - my damn Hexer vanished!

I don't mean vanished as in, noob alert, it's not outside the clubhouse omfg helpz me please..I mean it's not there and I've reloaded the game and it still isn't there. There's a Lycan in its place instead. Now from what I've read, while Johnny's Hexer is unique in that you will never see another Hexer in LC, it's supposed to spawn outside the clubhouse. I've been riding it to missions and losing it like crazy and it kept reappearing, but now after completing "End of Chapter" it won't respawn. Is this storyline-relevant or is it just some good old fashioned "fucked up repugnant shit"? Appreciate any help here, I want that bike back...by the way, I'm aware that Clay can bring a new one but it really ain't the same
chainsoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
It does that for a short period of time. You'll get it back.

You can also call Clay and he'll deliver a number of bikes to you, including the Hexer.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #3
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

I tried Clay again and he brought me a really cool black Hexer with white stripes. I parked it outside Brian's old apartment. I still want my own bike back though

It still isn't respawning outside the clubhouse. I guess I'll give it some time, see if it reappears eventually. I'm wasting some time right now killing all the seagulls so I can get the Innovation.
Old 08-03-2009   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Once I completed the storyline it came back. I don't know if you have or not.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #5
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

No, I haven't yet. I killed Brian and decided to hold back for a while and mess around with Angus' bike thefts and some other side missions rather than rushing through the story as fast as possible. Thanks for the help

UPDATE: I did Elizabeta's mission with the Uptown Riders and afterwards received a text message from Clay saying he heard that my Hexer got messed up and if I give him a call he'll fix it up and bring it to me. Guessing that should fix the problem.

Last edited by chainsoar; 08-03-2009 at 09:00 PM..