Old 07-19-2009   #1
Josheh
Newbie Member

Josheh is an unknown quantity at this point
Clothes Modding?

Hey guys, I want to Mod clothes in GTA 4, I don't have much time on my hands to make full blown Script mods, Nor the time to learn how to do it, I replaced a Clothing outfit a few days ago, and it looks like all you do is draw over the old clothes image.

Can someone tell me what tools I need? P.S. I already have SPARKIV i used to add the clothing mod before.

What else do i need?

What's the best way to make outfits? Drawing them yourself from scratch? is there a site with pre made textures and that already out there to give someone who's not the best drawer out there a hand?

Do i need good drawing skills?

Please let me know, I really want to do something for this game, And If it's just me making a few clothing modifications and maybe get good at it over time, I'd like that.

Thank you guys!
Josheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
well there are lots of programs for it, like Photoshop or Photo Impact or whatever program that you can make or mix textures. if you have a little knowledge/experience for that, you can make mods easily (like the Theme mods I've made :p). so after a while making mods, you will gain knowledge/experience more and more, so don't worry and make your own mods

Good Luck!