Old 06-24-2009   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Premium Theme on Xbox 360 Marketplace

NOT MY VID

Not much I can say about it. I was disappointed to be honest. I bought it the instant I saw it was on there.

That was a mistake. They really cheaped out on this. You can see for yourself.

In my head, I envisioned my friends pages would have bars in the background with motorcycles and things of the sort. The backdrop for everything would be dark, gritty, and blood spattered like the game.

Nope. SURPRISE! But there it is for anyone who was curious.
Old 06-24-2009   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, this came out of nowhere, I guess it was meant to of been released a while back, thanks for pointing this out, completely passed me by.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
No problem Ash. I saw it wasn't in the news and not a word on the forum.
Old 06-25-2009   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
I saw it on the marketplace a few days after its release, and downloaded it. I've got free MS Points from Microsoft's promotions, so it's really not my loss to spend it on this.

I really love everything to be GTA themed, and it's glad they finally released this. The GTA IV themes for the old dashboard works, but are too stretched out, making it ugly. Plus, it is white and sort of clashes with the colour scheme,
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #5
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
What a half assed attempt at a theme. Most of the other ones I've seen have 3D or 3D-looking objects on the friends list. This has blocks with flat textures.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #6
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
What can you expect from Rockstar these days?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #7
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
What can you expect from Rockstar these days?
This, they fucked up GTA now they're gonna fuck up Max Payne
Old 06-25-2009   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
True, even the Saints Row 2 has Cars and other things for the friends list, using just basic pictures seems rather, well, lazy, if they used the new bikes for the friends then it would of been kinda cool.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Yea I just use "Night" or whatever cause it came with it and it has cool like city related stuff in the back like basketball courts police cars and graffitied walls
Old 06-25-2009   #10
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
There is a free Perfect Dark theme up on the marketplace and even it has more detailed objects than the GTA one.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #11
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

Everyone seems to feel the same way about this one. When you think of a premium theme, you think of awesome details throughout it. This seems rushed out.

Really wish they had put more time into this one. Like I said, I was expecting things for the friends list like say the Lost Clubhouse, some bikes, maybe cop cars and some other GTA cars.. the Annihilator. Maybe some other storefronts like TW@ Cafe, Burger Shot. *sigh* Maybe they can make up for it. Hell, some games have 5 themes!