Old 05-09-2009   #1
Daedrickz
Newbie Member

Daedrickz is an unknown quantity at this point
A MOD request - no 4 * at airport

Welcome!

As the title says, I find it very annoying, cause the airport is a GREAT place to stunt. And planes, they're sooo coool to jump on. But then the cops come and they ruin everything. So, I want a MOD that clears this 'feature'...

I've searched it for weeks, but no good. I'd be very happy if someone helps me about this.

If it isn't clear:
-I'm looking for a MOD that disables the automatic 4 copstar graining when you enter the airport.

Thanks mates!
Daedric.
Daedrickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #2
A5hm
Newbie Member

A5hm is an unknown quantity at this point
you could use an in game trainer mod, this would allow you to disable police while you do your stunts/free roam around the airport and once you leave you could turn the police back on. Other than that, i don't think there is a mod for standalone no police at the airport.
A5hm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #3
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
You don't get a wanted level when entering the airport in Multiplayer. Just go to Free Mode and put private slots to Max.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #4
Daedrickz
Newbie Member

Daedrickz is an unknown quantity at this point
The trainer idea is great! Thanks a lot.

I have troubles with muliplayer (original GTA, blah..) so it's impossible for me. However, thanks!
Daedrickz is offline   Reply With Quote