Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2009   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
GTA-IV Forklift Easteregg (or Something like that)

Here is what happened:

I was hanging out in liberty city and killing some polices, so I decided to drive a forklift, so I spawned one and drove it. It was fun but suddenly a bullet from polices hitted that gas tank in back of the forklift and I saw flame comes out of it just like the picture below. I got of it and I shot the various places of the gas tank and saw it again. It's very funny, I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!

Sorry if somebody has already posted this
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Does the flame last a limited amount of time? If you can use this over and over you basically have a bullet powered portable flamethrower. A police blockade wouldn't stand a hope
Old 03-11-2009   #3
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Does the flame last a limited amount of time? If you can use this over and over you basically have a bullet powered portable flamethrower. A police blockade wouldn't stand a hope
Yeah, in 10 seconds or less I think
Old 03-11-2009   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
this isn't a glitch, its the propane or w/e tank thats on most forklifts and i found it the first day i had the game lol
does it actually catch people on fire ? i never tried that
Old 03-11-2009   #5
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

No it doesn't I tried it with Niko

Edit: sorry guys, yep, it catches people or Niko on fire

Last edited by behzad_sol; 03-11-2009 at 12:28 PM..
Old 03-11-2009   #6
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
That sucks. Other propane tanks in the game catch people on fire.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009   #7
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
Here is what happened:

I was hanging out in liberty city and killing some polices, so I decided to drive a forklift, so I spawned one and drove it. It was fun but suddenly a bullet from polices hitted that gas tank in back of the forklift and I saw flame comes out of it just like the picture below. I got of it and I shot the various places of the gas tank and saw it again. It's very funny, I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!

Sorry if somebody has already posted this

Its not a GLITCH* R* made this purposely. Try shooting the pipes. Its Realistic! I love this too.
Old 03-11-2009   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Nice find, this sounds fun!
Old 03-11-2009   #9
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Thanks Slim Trashman...

To the people who said "this is not a glitch", if you pay attention to my text, I said: "I recommend you to test this glitch (or whatever it is)!!!!", I didn't know it is a glitch or a realistic thing in a game, that's why I said "(or whatever it is)!!!!"

Anyway, it has lots of fun

Last edited by behzad_sol; 03-11-2009 at 09:05 PM..
Old 03-11-2009   #10
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
That's why people said it's not a glitch, to confirm that it isn't when you weren't sure.

The tanker trailers do this too, they're not movable like this though.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #11
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

tanker trailers? ohh my god, I should try them out, it should be awesome
Old 03-12-2009   #12
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
i did my chain reaction thanks to that tank
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I tried that recently and got out without results. I tried on both the forklift's tank and the flatbed and the other big truck, but nothing. Are you guys sure it's something that came with the original (PS3 or XBox) version?
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #14
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

You must shoot several times to get them work