Old 01-03-2009   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation New Themes For GTA-IV

I created 2 new themes for Niko's cellphone,I hope you enjoy them!

GTAGaming Exclusive Theme
Moon theme
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #2
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
nice ones dude,cant wait to get me a copy of the game then try them out
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they are cool. I like the gtagaming one better
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #4
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
very cool, Yeah GTAgaming one is better imo, wish I had GTA IV on pc
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #5
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I'm going to make some new themes
Old 01-03-2009   #6
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
make sure the text is easily readable though. a lot of the default themes are cool, but its really hard to read the text on them because the backgrounds are dark.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #7
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Here is two new ones,maybe you would like or maybe hate:

Christmas Theme
Fire & Flame Theme

Edit: Another two themes for Niko's cellphone:

Sony Ericsson Theme
Walkman Theme

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-04-2009 at 06:36 AM..
Old 01-06-2009   #8
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

I made these 2 new themes:

Nokia Theme
Butterfly