Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2008   #1
kama

kama is on a distinguished roadkama is on a distinguished road
what mods do you want?

so how long do you think it will take before we see car mods for gta4 pc????

and also what cars do you want to be made??

i think i want my police motorcycle back lol that was fun
kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #2
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
i like all the muscle cars and old cop cars.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #3
SWATsqad

SWATsqad is on a distinguished roadSWATsqad is on a distinguished road
i want gravity gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D
SWATsqad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Since SW:TFU also used Euphoria, it will be a good idea if someone can give Niko some Telekinesis abilities and Lightning.

Also, a SR2-esque cutomization might keep the haters at bay.

But first, they must first find a way to make the PC version run well!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #5
OlaHaldor
Newbie Member

OlaHaldor is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this thread
OlaHaldor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #6
beefers1
Newbie Member

beefers1 is an unknown quantity at this point
A real NYC mod! Complete with all the real subway routes and bus routes (and buses that you can actually ride!). That'll make this game even more perfect than it already is!
beefers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #7
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
I miss planes and parachutes.
Old 01-04-2009   #8
beefers1
Newbie Member

beefers1 is an unknown quantity at this point
that, too. and a countryside where you can drive off-road (now even better with the new physics) would be great too. but someone PLEASE make a new york mod!
beefers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #9
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Now that we have a locale more suited to it, a Batman mod would be cool. Either based on the comics or the film, though I would like to see the Tumbler and Bat-pod. The abandoned mansion in Alderny could be turned into a Wayne Manor safehouse, there's a number of Algonquin skyscrapers that could be the Penthouse. The mobile phone could also be used well here, like if you destroy your vehicle, you can phone a number and it spawns a new one that gets driven there on it's own (as if remote controlled).
The phone has a lot of potential actually. Imagine having a "major backup" number which brings SWAT teams and Hunter Chopper Squads to your aid.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I want a LUA script mod which enables unlimited ammo & no reload,I have that godmod script but this one is better,if anyone can make it,please make and share it,thanks...
Old 01-04-2009   #11
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Checkout the GTAForums modding section, they have tons of people there working on scripts. Yours was done ages ago i think behzad_sol
Old 01-23-2009   #12
Leito

Leito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enoughLeito will become famous soon enough
Hmmm.... I want a script to prone on bus. It was in some mission.
Leito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #13
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Weapons by GRIM and some nice cars that blend in and aren't purposefully mega-high-poly.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #14
Jesper187
Newbie Member

Jesper187 is an unknown quantity at this point
I want a object spawner like stuntjumps and the ramps from the skatepark. I saw some people do it, anybody have the mod or can make it?
Jesper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #15
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Map Mods would be cool to see, add like a countryside type feel somewhere around the outside of the City, I miss that from GTASA

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote