Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Share your GTA IV videos

With the release of the in-game video editor, making your own videos in GTA IV is easier than ever, and pretty much everybody can do it now (granted your game actually runs!) So I figured it's time to start a thread for all the user-made videos. I'll start us off with a small test I did of the feature:

I call it... Hardcore!

Watch in high quality

It's best to view it in the high quality mode, I guess Rockstar didn't really optimize quality for YouTube
Old 12-05-2008   #2
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
You are the only person I know of who managed to get the video editor thing to work :p
Old 12-05-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
nice for a first go. It just shows how easy the vid-editor is to use
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #4
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
lol, at least you can get it to work to be able to post them.

The thread should be called,

Share your "buggy" GTA IV videos

Untill the patch is out. JK
The Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #5
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
The video editor runs way faster than the game itself. I am still uploading my video, I'll edit when it's done.

edit:

Last edited by eli; 12-05-2008 at 10:43 AM..
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #6
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold

Wayyyyy better in HD.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #7
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Boy View Post

Wayyyyy better in HD.
Haha. What was the song used in this video called? It's dead weird yet strangely appealing to me
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, Lao Boy that's great, when Niko looks straight at the camera I just laughed. I like the look of these, when I get the game working properly I wanna give this a go.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010   #9
lencoo12
Newbie Member

lencoo12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Haha, Lao Boy that's great, when Niko looks straight at the camera I just laughed. I like the look of these, when I get the game working properly I wanna give this a go.
nice Lao Boy. It was funny when niko looked at the camera
Old 03-19-2013   #10
Albert588
Newbie Member

Albert588 is an unknown quantity at this point
Albert588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #12
davidwillson
Newbie Member

davidwillson is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
Hahaha, nice Lao. Definitely look forward to giving this a go. Eventually would love to re-create the trailers (BROTHA WHERE ART THOU?!)

Old 04-07-2013   #13
Victoria602
Newbie Member

Victoria602 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Victoria602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013   #14
JulioNIB

JulioNIB is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Iron Man IV

JulioNIB is offline   Reply With Quote