Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2008   #1
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up The ATM Glitch with a twist

Ok so we know how the ATM Glitche works right. Kill people block the road so the parmedics can't get throught. Well yes that is the ATM Glitch as we all know it.

But i have a twist to it

1) Go to a ATM close to you. The best one is the LOMBANK. Down the street from your first safehouse.

2) Make sure you do this when it is 10:00 in the morning right throught until 18:00. And do not do this before 10:00 in the morning or after 18:00 in the evening because if you don't it will not work.

3) do it when it is not raining. Because for some strange reason the ATM Glitch will not work

4) Ok when you are at the ATM wait until someone goes to it and beat them up. Ok ok i know this is nothing new but here is the twist

5) If cops are around use the walk of death glitche. Target the ped. Do not hit them just keep walking into them. When you see there health going down you know it is working. And make sure they are near the ATM. Keep pushing them up against the ATM until there health is gone.

6) Ok go down the street abit. Make sure you have the ATM in view wait there and then go back and there should be fair bit of money.

7) Now repeat. Number 5 everytime someone goes to the ATM.

8) Now you do not have to block the road so the paramedics can not get throught because they use the ATM to. And it works without blocking the road.

9) The cops use the ATM to so you all know. And you can do what i said in number 5 to the cops aswell. You might get a star if you knock the cop over.

10) Remember some peds will attack you if you keep walking into them and knock them over.

11) Women peds are the best to use this glitch on because there health goes down quicker. But you will sometimes get attacked by other men.

12) If you see peds next to the ATM peds that are not using it just standing there.Then you can make them part of the ATM Glitche.This is how you do it, Ok beat the person up with your fists, Knife or baseball bat do not use a gun or you will have the cops after you. Ok if the cops are around target the ped and push them towards the ATM and repeat what i said in number 5. And then walk down the street make sure the ATM is in view and wait a few seconds and go back. There you will see some money

But if you have the weather cheat then, This glitch will work always. When you change the weather back to Sunny

And always save it when you get lets say for every $5,000 you make save your game you do not want to go throught all that and lose it

Last edited by claud3; 09-24-2008 at 02:42 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Not bad claud3 i will try this when i play gta iv again.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
thankz man. I just found this out a few days ago. But i wanted to make sure there was nothing like this on the forum,

As i said the best place to do this is the LOMBANK, Because it is very close to your first safe house.
Old 09-12-2008   #4
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
seems cool....

iv never tried any atm glitch though
Old 09-21-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

you should. If you want alot of money quick and at the start of the game. It is well worth it.

But always remember do this at 10:00 in the morning right throught until 18:00 in the evening.

Because it will not work before 10:00 in the morning or after 18:00 in the evening

And also not when it is raining for some strange reason

But now and then you will get one or two people that will use the ATM when it does rain

Last edited by claud3; 09-21-2008 at 03:53 PM..
Old 09-24-2008   #6
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
They're probaly scared of rain lolz
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

Maybe so. But it is odd because the glitch is so cool to do and for rain and night time just to mess it up. It suckz.

But if you have the weather cheat then, This glitch will work always. When you change the weather back to Sunny

Last edited by claud3; 09-24-2008 at 11:44 AM..
Old 09-24-2008   #8
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
I've never tried the glitch cause my Xbox is fucked
Old 09-24-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

When you get your X-Box 360 working give it a go. And always save it when you get lets say for every $5,000 you make save your game you do not want to go throught all that and lose it
Old 09-24-2008   #10
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

I usally beat the shit out of people to get money well i dont care about the money its just the beatings that count. Thanks
Old 09-24-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

Yes it is fun. But i use the glitch to get the money up and buy weapons they are not cheap
Old 09-24-2008   #12
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

I didnt need to buy weapons throughout the whole game
Old 09-24-2008   #13
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
That's really cool i'm goiong to give it a try later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA IV KING View Post
I didnt need to buy weapons throughout the whole game
Not everyone cheats
I for one do though XD
phlipp is offline   Reply With Quote