Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2008   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation GTA Made Me Do It!!!

In light of some recent threads...

I decided to start this thread. We all know how ridiculous it is to pass the blame for your stupid actions onto Grand Theft Auto. Especially where, in most cases, what these people did isn't even in the game!

SO! I'm starting a Photoshop fun thread to make light of it.

RULES

- Keep it fake. Movies, games, any other kind of media. NO REAL CRIME. I don't want to glorify REAL crime in this thread.
-Try to use GTA 4 to keep it forum related.

That's really it! Do what you want! The theme is giving people excuses for what they did by adding GTA to the picture. I attacked some movies to get this baby started!

Katana attack! JUST LIKE IN GTA4!

He robbed that cab! OMFG BAN

Copies from left to right- 4, VC, 3, SA, VCS
Old 08-09-2008   #2
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Now that is f****n funny! Thank you, all this crap about our favorite game series is starting to get real old real fast. Actually the stupidity of it all is pissing me off.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Those was funny i will try to post one here soon.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Good idea

Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #5
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
Good idea

shoulda put GTA IV playing on those TVs back there
Old 08-09-2008   #6
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
oh, i forgot about those, oh well.
Old 08-09-2008   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I love the third Scarface picture.
It kinda looks like it's supposed to be there.
Old 08-10-2008   #8
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
I love the third Scarface picture.
It kinda looks like it's supposed to be there.
Yah, it really does.
Old 08-12-2008   #9
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Doest fit the topic guidlines to a T, but its a relevant photochop.

Quick and simple, but effective lol.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #10
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Keep em comin! These people need an excuse!
Old 08-12-2008   #11
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
HAHA I'm gonna make a good one for you guys tomorrow
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #12
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, they're good actually Nice one.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008   #13
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough

Wtf, don't know what happened there, sorry for the page stretch!
Old 08-14-2008   #14
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Wow, homer is GOING INSIDE THE TV. his arm already dissapeared.
Old 08-14-2008   #15
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
He also has no pupil's.