Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2008   #1
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
Happy little reminder about rep and PM's

Okay, so there have been some complaints about several members PMing other members to ask if they saw rep that was given to them, and other similar topics. If you want people to know you gave them rep, simply add your name to the +/- rep you are giving out, that's all that is needed. People do not want to be bothered simply because they received rep. The rep system here is probably the most insignificant part of the entire forums, so please remember that.

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."

Last edited by Llama; 08-04-2008 at 06:01 PM..
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
ok i am sorry. I did it myself i should not Pm someone and tell them i give them rep. I do put my name in the rep box. I am really sorry for that will not happen again
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #3
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
About time someone did this, I'm sick of having my PM box spammed by morons.
Old 08-04-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
If I did pm you in the passed i am truely sorry man i did not mean it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
About time someone did this, I'm sick of having my PM box spammed by morons.
Old 08-04-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i can admit i was one of those people who kept telling people but i swear i will not do it no more i am sorry

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #6
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I didn't even realise people actually do that.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #7
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Oh yeah, people do it all the time. I thik I may have been one of them. Now that I think back on it, it was a really stupid decision and I'm really sorry to whoever recieved it.
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #8
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the reminder, hopefully this won't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty.by.association View Post
Lol I didn't even realise people actually do that.
They have done that to me before, one person in particular PM'd me begging me to give them some rep.
Old 08-05-2008   #9
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
Thanks for the reminder, hopefully this won't happen again.

They have done that to me before, one person in particular PM'd me begging me to give them some rep.
Same here.

+rep to the next person to post under me (unless I need to spread).

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #10
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I always put my name with rep anyway.
Old 08-05-2008   #11
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama View Post
Okay, so there have been some complaints about several members PMing other members to ask if they saw rep that was given to them, and other similar topics. If you want people to know you gave them rep, simply add your name to the +/- rep you are giving out, that's all that is needed. People do not want to be bothered simply because they received rep. The rep system here is probably the most insignificant part of the entire forums, so please remember that.
Hey llama!! I JUST REPPED YOU!!

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

If any of you got a pm from me tellng you that i give you rep i am sorry
Old 08-05-2008   #13
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
If any of you got a pm from me tellng you that i give you rep i am sorry
You've said sorry like 3 times...
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #14
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty.by.association View Post
You've said sorry like 3 times...
That's because he's just looking for a reason to post to up his post count. Pretty obvious.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

Ok what do you want me to say. I just want to make it clear. I know i say sorry alot but i think it is right to say that then something else

Last edited by claud3; 08-05-2008 at 05:54 PM..