Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2008   #1
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
READ THIS NOW! The Rules Have Been Revised!

As some of you might have noticed, the forum rules were revised over a month ago in order to more accurately reflect how we deal with rule breaking. Despite this however, we are still getting a lot of reports (particularly with regards to necroposting) that suggest many of you have not gone over the rules since they were revised.

If you have not gone over the forum rules since their revision, DO SO NOW.

You should especially note the changes we made to the necroposting rule.

Quote:
11. Necroposting is when you find a thread that has been inactive for a set amount of time and then post in it again.
Necroposting is allowed only if your post makes a worthwhile contribution to the topic. Anyone who brings a Thread back to life on day 14 or later without anything worthwhile to contribute will receive an infraction. If you are confused what makes a necro, look at the date of the last post and add the number 14. If your calendar is on or past that date, it is a necro. An update by the original poster in the Thread is not a necropost.
I'm going to temporarily sticky this for a few days until I feel the majority of you have seen it. Thanks.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 07-30-2008 at 03:48 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #2
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Read and understood...but why does this only have 84 views? :/

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #3
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Noone gives a shit about the rules

Nah but rly... yeah uhhh... nice rules, yo_!
Old 08-01-2008   #4
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Not every member visits the off-topic & unrelated section off the site. I don't get why a rule change is not announced in the Announcements & Updates section of the site anyway.
Old 08-01-2008   #5
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Not every member visits the off-topic & unrelated section off the site. I don't get why a rule change is not announced in the Announcements & Updates section of the site anyway.
Good point. Though I posted it here because I wanted the regulars in particular to see it since you guys are less likely to re-read the rules. A lot of the reports regarding necroposting were coming from people who have been here a while.

I'm gonna let this sucka sit here for a couple days and then I'll move it to announcements.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 08-01-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
all understood Piggus i will reframe from posting in old threads

Last edited by claud3; 08-01-2008 at 10:11 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #7
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i understand piggus i have been posting in old threads but now i understand

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #8
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
It isnt? I thought it is...
Old 08-01-2008   #9
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Ah....I remember the kerfluffle that created when I revised those.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Piggus i have added it to my USER CP so i will check it all the time if anything changes
Old 08-05-2008   #11
Piggus
Wicked Member

Well done sir.^

Moving this to announcements now that most of you have (hopefully) seen it.

Old 08-05-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz man. This is a good place to have this thread and it is easy to get to
Old 08-05-2008   #13
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
I've just seen it now.Thanks.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #14
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl, i thought we were talking about posting Necrophilia at first. Thread was much less hilarious than i expected.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote