Old 07-22-2008   #1
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Armor on Billboard

Has anyone gotten the armor on the billboard that's opposite your Broker safe-house? The one south of the Comrade's bar. It's a yellow billboard. http://faqs.ign.com/articles/875/875341p1.html It's no. 13 here. I find it incredible how Niko can do all sorts of things but climb down a building, not so much. It's usually a clunky leap of faith and hope you don't die on the way down.
Noblemight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #2
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
There are so many other places to pick up armor, most of which are located in more combat-convenient places, and that jump is such a bitch, that I gave up after 3 tries. Unless there's a trophy/achievement for getting it, I wouldn't bother. It's like cutting off your own feet for free shoes.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #3
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
It's like cutting off your own feet for free shoes.
You know you are so right, I just hated that there was such an insane challenge in the game. I got the armor twice now. First one ended in me hitting my head on the floor and dying instantly. Second time, I used the car I was driving to break my fall and broke my back a bit. There really won't be a third cause I really am not suicidal.
Old 07-31-2008   #4
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Someone already posted a video on how to do it.

Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #5
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for posting this guys. This is yet another thing I was unaware of in the game. I bought the game and promised I would not get suckered into bying the players guide this time. Between what I have found and what forum members have shared, this has been the most enjoyable GTA experience for me yet.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #6
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Yeah, I figured that out Jose. But like the guy said in the video, it's quite dangerous going after that armor in general. This is what upsets me. And JRussell, love your sig.