Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2008   #1
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Getting Bored with IV

I have beat the GTA IV story but I'm really getting bored. I don't know why. I beat San Andreas 100% and could still play it 7 hours straight each day and I got it on its launch day lol (I love GTA). I'm not one to kill all of the pigeons or any of that extra stuff. I never got the hidden packages in VC or III unless there was one right in front of me. But I am really getting bored with IV. I've gotten to the point where I make up things to do (acting like Niko is Agent 47 and killing certain people) but even that is getting boring.

Any ideas on what I could do? Does anyone have any ideas like my example of Niko as Agent 47 lol?
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
I have beat the GTA IV story but I'm really getting bored. I don't know why. I beat San Andreas 100% and could still play it 7 hours straight each day and I got it on its launch day lol (I love GTA). I'm not one to kill all of the pigeons or any of that extra stuff. I never got the hidden packages in VC or III unless there was one right in front of me. But I am really getting bored with IV. I've gotten to the point where I make up things to do (acting like Niko is Agent 47 and killing certain people) but even that is getting boring.

Any ideas on what I could do? Does anyone have any ideas like my example of Niko as Agent 47 lol?
Do what me Rappo and Schwabby do. We always do Jackass stunts, see who can land on impossible objects with heli/car/bike/etc.. If you have XBL add me.
Old 07-20-2008   #3
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Okay, but I don't have an Xbox 360. Just a PS3.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunt like you mean it, and do it with the friends, their responses to your mad driving is great, with GTA IV the physics and driving are soo much better that just messing in a car is great.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #5
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
i dont know if im the only one......After playing IV, i just cant play san andreas anymore. The physics in IV is so different and better than SA, not just car handling, but the difference between CJ and niko when walking is crazy.

I still dont understand why people prefer SA over IV. Guess im among a limited bunch.

After completing the story, i mostly do stunts like mentioned above. Occasionally ill do the "vigilante" cop thing, or ill try to see how much blood splatter i can get on my yellow turismo or comet.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #6
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Do Swingset Glitch!
Old 07-20-2008   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Lile, are you on?
if so, ill go on and we can play.
Because i always go on, and noone to play with online.
Old 07-20-2008   #8
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post

You usually do get bored playing with yourself, if you can play with someone else then things can become funner.

Get on multiplayer sometime and play with a few people on here, my PSN is under my sig.

EDIT: I just realized how dirty the first paragraph in my post looks...

Last edited by iKlipse; 07-20-2008 at 10:02 PM..
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
HAHAHA IKlipse.
Your edit actually made me laugh out loud. lol

Ohh god.
your funny.
Old 07-21-2008   #10
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i'm still into it but i don't blame you for getting bored because i get bored for some games when i beat them so i agree with you
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #11
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
ya i was getting bored as hell with SA till i found multiplayer, just having another human with unpredictable actions running about you is entertaining.

now that ive played 4 i cant go back to SA...love the gta4 car physics too much!

what ive done:

pull random people over or wait at an intersection for an idiot driver to do somehting then pull em over. "ticket" them by shooting em then running away lol.

evil swingset is always fun, someone pulled me outa my car as i was driving up the swing and the car rocketed off by itself but the door clipped the guy that pulled me out flinging him too.

stealing a semi/bus and driving as fast as you can thru town, or just speed thru town and tbone a car then get out and survey the damage(damage physics rock!!)

or try to land on stuff /stunt is always fun

i dont bother too much with the 100% either, like you if i see one ill grab it.

i do enjoy collecting cars for stevie tho
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #12
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i can't get enough of the things i do in this game ihave san andreas for pc but it won't work right everytime i play it it always skip sometimes like if i'm free roaming the game will skip
Old 07-21-2008   #13
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Like so many people have said before once you finish the game, it can get boring. But there are plenty of ways and things you can do to make it last longer and stay fun.
You get out what you put in!

I've been playing TestDriveUnlimited on the 360 since January 07, finished it in April 07, and since then have put over 600 hrs playtime on it without restarting. That game has less to do than GTAIV also.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #14
Blaze0785

haha i agree i do stuff out of a movie to make this game more fun
Old 07-21-2008   #15
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, iKlipse, I thought that :p

Yeah, if anyone wants a game, feel free to add me : HolsterLFC

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote