Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Talking GTA IV Trailer 1 Totally Recreated in.....GTA IV !!

Hey guys, Im sure plenty of you remember my recreation videos of GTA IVs trailers. I recreated them in San Andreas. Now, to celebrate the 1 Year anniversary on my first recreation video, here is:

GTA IV Trailer 1 Recreated in GTA IV !

Note: The quality isnt the best, and some locations arent the exact ones. But Ill hope you enjoy it anyway!

Cheers,

Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Brotha, the videos look good, but at the same time, really amateur and crappy, you should really invest in a capture card if you're going to make vids in IV, filming a TV screen just doesn't do it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Brotha, the videos look good, but at the same time, really amateur and crappy, you should really invest in a capture card if you're going to make vids in IV, filming a TV screen just doesn't do it.
Well, I AM Just an amateur. Just a dude having some fun

Jokes aside, that shit is too advanced for me man..plus, I gotta get a new PC before I could even think about capture cards.
Old 07-08-2008   #4
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
A friend of mine does all that stuff, and has made alot of movies in TestDriveUnlimited. It takes a stack load of time and a huge amount of hdd space on his editing PC. The end result is always good though.

Nice job though Brotha.
TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Haha, Brotha this was cool Nice job!
Old 07-08-2008   #6
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Haha, Brotha this was cool Nice job!
Glad you liked it Slim
Old 07-08-2008   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
This was great Brotha.
Just like your other work, of course.
+rep.
Tyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #8
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
This was great Brotha.
Just like your other work, of course.
+rep.
Thanks again man!

PS. Your sig fucking rules!
Old 07-08-2008   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
Thanks again man!

PS. Your sig fucking rules!
Ha, thanks 'Brotha'
Keep them comingg.
Tyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #10
Shotgun
Fucking Psycho

Shotgun is on a distinguished roadShotgun is on a distinguished road
I like it! I really like your original ideas, related to GTA IV media. Keep up the good work
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #11
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
nice work. woulda been a lot better with a capture card.. but even without it's a good re-creation!
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #12
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
it was good, 'cause it kinda brings back the memories of watching the first trailer for the first time.. nice job!

and btw, why don't you put the 4th recreated trailer in SA in your signature? I thought you never finished that, but it popped out on Gametrailers
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #13
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES View Post
it was good, 'cause it kinda brings back the memories of watching the first trailer for the first time.. nice job!

and btw, why don't you put the 4th recreated trailer in SA in your signature? I thought you never finished that, but it popped out on Gametrailers
Im lazy...