Old 06-18-2008   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Ratman.

Okay, so apparently, there is this guy who lurks the subways, and people call him Ratman.
Noone has yet to kill or capture him, But there has been some weird superstision's going around youtube lately.
This is new news to me.
Kind of like the Ghost at the hospital, but we already found that out.
Here is a clean, clear video of a guy looking for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZDh...eature=related
Enjoy.
Old 06-18-2008   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Haha oh shit, this is a killer one.

Enjoy guys.
Old 06-18-2008   #3
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly was I looking at? Most boring video ever.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #4
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
A guy was looking for Ratman. If you read my above post.
It was the only clear cut video i could find.
And uh, thanks for the feedback.
Old 06-18-2008   #5
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Ratman!*hums batman music*

I honestly think it's fake, went a good hour or two after him and found nothing but a bunch of bums in the connection(to whom I gave money).
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #6
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Ratman has been widely accepted as being a hoax. The odds are it's simply a fabrication for a weak attempt to stir up some kind of controversy similar to the one surrounding bigfoot in SA.
Old 06-18-2008   #7
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
[SARCASM]But bigfoot was real![/SARCASM]
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #8
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Yes, of course he was.
I saw him with my own two eyes.

Last edited by Tyler; 06-18-2008 at 12:38 PM..
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #9
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
yeah where did this whole ratman myth come from? so there was a dead body there, coulda been from anything
Old 06-18-2008   #10
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
He punched the guy and that made the guy chase him so he ran down to the subway and shot him down there, the marks on the floor are from shotgun blasts (I think). The reason the people are screaming above is from the shot that killed the guy.
Old 06-18-2008   #11
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Behind every "myth" is a logical explanation. Just like the "ghost" in the old Sprunk factory.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #12
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
Can I get that 7 minutes of my life back? That was so stupid. Of course he killed the guy, as stated before, that is why everyone was on ground level yelling.

Whilie I think it would be cool if Rockstar added something really crazy and weird like this or Bigfoot, I just don't think they have yet.
Old 06-19-2008   #13
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
they definetly should add some stuff like that. a real ratman lurking in the subways would kick ass
Old 06-19-2008   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

That'll be freaky as fuck though, i'd probably be to scared to play the actual game then. Ahahaha
That's like Condemned. I rented that game, played for about an hour, and never played it again.
Old 06-19-2008   #15
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Wouldn't be scary unless the made the area scary with it.

Need a proper area (Deserted, very eery sounds in the background, barely visible lightning. Paranoia effect.)