Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008   #1
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
I miss a fuckin' pigeon! The game's fault !

So I was poppin' the pigeons to get 100% , I have the brady games guide , so I can spot the pigeons easily, some of them are tricky to shoot but with the guide you can get around it rather easy. But the thing is, the game made a mistake, some of you know some of the pigeons are in the same spot right. 2 pigeons in the same spot at about 4 locations, the thing is the game memory forgot to count a pigeon that I shot right after another one in the same spot, so the game says I killed 199 pigeons instead of all 200 , so I'll never get 100% unless I start a brand new game from 0% , that sucks , GTA sucks and full of bugs, If I have one tip to give you all, when you see 2 pigeons in the same spot, don't shoot them fast, shoot one , wait for the xxx pigeons left writing to disappear , then shoot the other, it could fuck up your 100% game completion hope like mine, by the way GTA SUCK BALLS!!!
Old 06-14-2008   #2
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
...and you expect positive rep?
Old 06-14-2008   #3
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Just sell the game then.
Old 06-14-2008   #4
Glanerd

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Yes, for LEGO: Indiana Jones! w00t!
Old 06-15-2008   #5
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
I'm serious guys , I shot all 200 pigeons , but the fact of shooting a pigeon right after another one created a bug that killed my hopes of getting 100% , I know I complained a lot about this game , but this bug is like the last slap in the face from gta , Again I'm serious, if you're still on your way to 100% , don't shoot a pigeon right after another one, you could get thaT SAME bug and that stops all your hopes of getting 100% . I'm serious it's not a stupid joke.
Old 06-15-2008   #6
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Stop ranting on about the game, and try paragraphing nobody likes to read a whole wall of text, nor do TRUE GTA fans like to hear ranting!
Old 06-15-2008   #7
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
get over it, its a game. try again
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Old 06-15-2008   #8
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Just load a previous savegame?
Old 06-15-2008   #9
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Just load a previous savegame?
exactly why i have like 3 save games in every gta

after playing gta3 on one of the very last missions, i was saveing the game and then our power went out in the middle of the save... yup u guessed it corrupted the whole damn thing
Old 06-15-2008   #10
Glanerd

Gamesave, nobgoblin.
Old 06-15-2008   #11
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
I had the same thing happen to me. Turns out I'd missed one on the Statue of Happiness by about an inch, but I was going so fast I didn't notice. I didn't blame the game, though.
Old 06-15-2008   #12
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Lol, Nobgoblin Aha.
Dude, seriously im sure I can speak for everyone when I say your starting to annoy me.
All you do is post stupid shit and use stupid words like "I was poppin' and, GTA SUCKS BALLS"
If you want to talk shit about IV do it somewhere else.
Or better yet, start a thread on it.
Old 06-15-2008   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Seriously, you could've missed a pigeon somewhere. From what you're saying, it seems that you have the guide book and you've visited every location to try to shoot all the pigeons but failed and missed one. Then, you THINK it might be the games' fault.

You don't have to start over from 0%, just start over shooting every pigeon and use a paper to mark out the numbers. This happened to me too, exact same situation but I didn't blame the game. Seriously, we always try to blame the tools if things go wrong, but this time, it's simply utter nonsense. Just rehunt the flying rats again! It isn't that hard.

No, it isn't. Some places are tricky when it comes to flying rats. Well, you thought you might've shot it, but it's actually VERY hidden. I think those few are the ones on the old railway in Algonquin, NUCA building, and the one in Broker on the Bus Stop near the weapons store. Also, the ones on the Screamer and Statue of Happiness are tricky. See if you've missed anyone of them at these locations.

Last edited by De7erminist; 06-15-2008 at 08:18 PM..
Old 06-15-2008   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
This happend to me in the game SKATE.
I have 42 out of 44 achievments.
One is your soposed to have 2000 EXP. points online, and i have 2012, and yet, nothing.
pisses me off sometime.
But in your case, that "SUX BALLS!!1"
Old 06-15-2008   #15
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Wow another GTA IV moaner, try researching all them over and see if you missed the last one.