Old 05-06-2008   #1
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
PS3 and 360

So, if I had enough money and nothing better to spend it on (don't tell me it's a waste of money, that's basically my point), would it be worth it to get the Xbox360 version also if I already have the PS3 version?

My plan was to beat PS3 100%, and then do the Xbox one differently (ex. Make different choices, ect, new ending), plus achievements and DLC. Worth it?
Old 05-06-2008   #2
Trinibrook

Trinibrook is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its worth it. I'm doing the same thing your doing except that I started out with the 360 and then moving to the PS3. I plan to use the ps3 for all the cheat code gameplay and xbox for multiplayer.
Trinibrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
I plan on getting 100% on PS3, and using it for Multiplayer since I've cancelled my Xbox Gold or lack of use. And the Xbox version just to get the different ending and the downloadable content. And achievements.