Old 05-02-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
How to get money?

I have $166K and I need the £500k achievement. What is the best way to get big money fast?

Last edited by CB; 05-02-2008 at 11:37 AM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #2
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
kill alot of people and take their money...or do taxi missions and odd jobs
Old 05-02-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Vigilante, acquiring cars, drug deals or playing through the story should warrant quite a bit of money with much effort. I don't think you're going to get that much cash near the beginning of the game.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #4
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
There are taxi missions?

How much does the street racing and police jobs give you? I think the only way is to do the story again and not spend too much money because you get $250k each from 2 certain missions and that may be the only other option.

Edit: But can you still do Vigilante missions and stuff after you have completed them?

Old 05-02-2008   #5
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
You beat those missions and only have that much?! You must've spent a lot. XD

Assassination missions? I think those pay well.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #6
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You can continue to hunt down current crimes as much as you please from what I know. I didn't check the payout for completing them, but I'm pretty sure it's higher than cab fares which average $20-40.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #7
CB

Yeah but I bought a load of weapons and taxis. I kinda rushed through it this time but I'll keep it on a save anyway and play through again and learn to not spend so much. I'll try with the Vigilante and Taxi ones but not getting my hopes up.

How do you do Taxi missions anyway?

Old 05-02-2008   #8
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Only have that much?
Haha, I'm over halfway through the story and only have $30,000
Old 05-02-2008   #9
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Zombienm, you probably haven't hit the bank job mission yet. $250,000 right there. I've got 15 missions left and I'm at about $329,000. I use taxis all the time, but I use Roman's whenever I can.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #10
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Nah, the bank job is soon though.. I think. I'm doing missions for the guy who I heard gives it to you. I rarely use Taxi's, only been busted twice, have died several times though and bought some weapons once, but I still think I should have a bit more money
Old 05-02-2008   #11
CB

I discovered after completing the Story; I have been awarded a huge sum and my balance is now $400k. At least that's a lot closer than I was

Old 05-03-2008   #12
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
I got 51% Complete & have $400,587.
I still need Assaination & Some Mafia Guy [ J or something ]

Edit: & That faggot Dimitri lol

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it

Last edited by x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z; 05-03-2008 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Missing Info
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #13
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Yeah, at the end of the game I had $700k. I only got busted once though, I kept letting the cops kill me so I didn't lose my weapons.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #14
dabuckster9000
Newbie Member

dabuckster9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yer getting busted is so much worse than dying
Old 05-03-2008   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Curious about this one, does it have to be $500,000 in your pocket at once, or will it include money you've spent on cloths, food, hospital, etc?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote