Old 05-01-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Achievements help.

I'm not asking for cheats or anything, but I'm concerned about the:

Finish Him
Complete 10 Melee counters in 4 minutes

Retail Therapy
Unlock the special ability of buying a gun from a friend

That's How We Roll!
Unlock the special ability of helicopter

Dial B For Bomb
Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed

I'm totally stumped, so please PM me if you have any ideas on how these are done.

Thanks

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #2
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
(not much of a spoiler, but I will hide it though).

I guessing that "Retail Therapy" has to do with Little Jacob. Complete the missions for him, and have a strong relationship with him. Then you will have the ability to obtain weapons from him.

"That's How We Roll" sounds like something that has to do with Brucie. Perhaps completing all the car thefts for him?

As for "Dial B For Bomb," I am guessing it also has to do with some side missions for some character. Perhaps PlayboyX?

Melee counter is when you dodge an attack (X for ps3, A for 360), the quickly attack back.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You need to start a fight with pedestrians (or if a mission has about 5 people to use hand-to-hand combat on, that works) and hit A (360) or X (PS3) to do a dodge when they swing. After you dodge, hit Y/B (360) or Triangle/Circle (PS3) to successfully perform a counter attack.

In the middle of the night (I didn't check exactly what time, but it was around night/dawn), head South of your safe house onto the beach. Make your to the end of the beach under the pier (not a pier, but I can't think of the right word for it). There should be plenty of bums who can't fight very well.

You can easily counter a lot of their punches, and that is exactly what I did to get the achievement. There is also a Flying Rat (pigeon) on the beach there.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #4
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Guys. Great help, appreciated.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote