Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
The Premier GTA IV Fansite Pre-Launch Party

The time has come for GTAGaming to let its readers know that Kodo and Zidane were recently in New York experiencing GTA IV via invitation from Rockstar Games. The gathering of GTA premiere site webmasters lasted from Apr 21 through Apr 23, where we saw the Manhatten skyline from a penthouse while having free roam of GTA IV's story mode and multiplayer modes.

Please head over to our GTA IV Premier Site Preview to read my account of the trip!
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Edit: Sounds like it was a hell of an experience. Now tell us truthfully, what were the best bits about the game? PM me if necessary.

Last edited by CB; 04-25-2008 at 08:07 PM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Yeah, kodo. You seemed to be have enjoying yourself with 'casey', haha.
But the first time you see NYC is always best, haha.

I don't think I'll ask you too many questions about GTA..

Just know that the game is on. I'll be hunting for you and zidane after April 29th.
And I ain't talking no flying rats hunt. :-p
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #4
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
if your killing skills impress me you can join my mafia
Old 04-26-2008   #5
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo View Post
if your killing skills impress me you can join my mafia
Haha, nice.
I'll remember that..

Mafiya! :hitler:
Eins Zwei Drei.. shicke shicke schweine!

The first days you guys are so kicking my ass though thanks to this trip.
Glad you guys had fun though.
Indeed, well-deserved.
Old 04-26-2008   #6
Essentials
Newbie Member

Essentials is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
Mafiya! :hitler:
Eins Zwei Drei.. shicke shicke schweine!
I don't know what you mean by this, but when you try to speak German do it poperly. There is no such word as "shicke"
Essentials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #7
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essentials View Post
I don't know what you mean by this, but when you try to speak German do it poperly. There is no such word as "shicke"
Haha, play the first 30 mins. of GTAIV and you'll find out soon enough, haha.

Ps. I really wasn't trying to diss Germany or anything. We're neighbors - I like Germany.

Last edited by ChiTheDesigner; 04-26-2008 at 10:52 AM..
Old 04-27-2008   #8
Essentials
Newbie Member

Essentials is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Haha, play the first 30 mins. of GTAIV and you'll find out soon enough, haha.

Ps. I really wasn't trying to diss Germany or anything. We're neighbors - I like Germany.
Do you have it already. No i didn't thought you want to, just were correcting you. Of course as every german i like the netherlands, too. I mean your laws are much better then ours
Essentials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #9
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
shicke shicke schweine!
If your talking about the song:

Lmao that song rocks!! I found it the other day and havent stopped listening to it!
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #10
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
wow! just read the full thing. i cant put into words how great the must of been.

one question did they allow you time to finish the game? yes or no thats all i need to hear

(of corse you wouldnt spoil it but just had to put that)
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #11
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
i love these game devs that reach out to the community like this, its awesome
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #12
Kodo

no, the first day i played for 8 hours, but they told me the game would be erased, so after that i didn't try to go further
Old 04-25-2008   #13
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
did you receive a copy of the game from them or will you have to wait like the rest of us?
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #14
Kodo

nope i have to wait
Old 04-25-2008   #15
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
well either way sounds like you had alot of fun, glad for you
Koolio is offline   Reply With Quote