Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTA IV Giveaway winners announced!

Our GTA IV Giveaway has finally come to a close, and we have selected our eight prize winners out of the 1500 users that entered. After spending one hour cutting out over one thousand small pieces of paper, taking two hours to write down all the names, getting three paper cuts, suffering from several headaches, and pulling names out of the "giveaway hat", we have our winners...

Grand Prize: killacam264
2nd Place: Zero
3rd Place: Display Nick/Name Taken
4th Place: ozmaster
5th Place: r33dh4m
6th Place: MaNiAc81
7th Place: Jaexyn
8th Place: Fyver

Congratultaions to all of our winners, please contact me via PM as soon as possible! If you'd like to see what the prizes are for each place (which are subject to change), head over to the bottom of our giveaway page.

If you're not on this list, don't worry because at GTAGaming everybody wins something! If you didn't get any physical prizes, you get the best gift of all: an e-Hug. So to those that didn't place for a prize, thanks for your support... *hug*. In all seriousness, though, this definitely isn't our last giveaway, so be sure to stick around for future competitions and raffles!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
hahah nice
gg Zero ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #3
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
but i wanted gta4 ....
cjsbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i am happy for all the winners well done
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #5
Uber_mike
Pong owns GTAIV and you know it!

Location: The Paradise city, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty.
Uber_mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Aw poppycock...

Congrats to the winners! so what does that mean for the 3rd place winner?
Uber_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber_mike View Post
Aw poppycock...

Congrats to the winners! so what does that mean for the 3rd place winner?
Quote:
3rd (GTA IV): One black background one white background sticker, Pi§wasser beer glass, Chihuahua Hotdogs t-Shirt, and three exclusive press CDs
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Congratulations...YA PLANTS!!
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #8
Uber_mike
Pong owns GTAIV and you know it!

Location: The Paradise city, where the grass is green, and the girls are pretty.
Uber_mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
No i meant is it for like 2 people?
Uber_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #9
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
Congratuations! Lucky you guys, i hope youre happy knowing youve crushed my hopes and dreams.

atleast i get a hug.
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #10
Benji414
Newbie Member

Benji414 is an unknown quantity at this point
We will all be winners on April 29th.
Benji414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #11
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Congrats guys.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #12
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats guys!
Old 04-15-2008   #13
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Congrats I guess. Atleast someone known in the community won... not.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #14
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Congrats I guess. Atleast someone known in the community won... not.
Yeah Zero is totally unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #15
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Who the hell are those guys?

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote