Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
GTAGaming Giveaway! (REGISTRATION CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!)

Edit: Announcing the GTAGaming.com GTA IV Giveaway! Enter here:

Would you like to win some R* goodies? Little stickers, big stickers, hats, t-shirts, a copy of San Andreas, copies of GTA IV, and more. All that kind of stuff.

And two, what would you do to win them? You might have to tell friends about the contest, or it could be based on a contribution like best GTA style art, sound or writing. Just throw out ideas. You have to do something! It will be free but I mean that by it won't cost you any money.

I'm trying to plan out a contest we will have to give away this stuff.

Last edited by rappo; 03-16-2008 at 01:34 PM..
Old 03-12-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I'd dig me a free copy of GTA IV and a hat. Shirts are always WAY TOO BIG.

What do you mean by what would we do? You want us to compete?

edit: typo

Last edited by Thundercracker; 03-12-2008 at 12:20 AM..
Old 03-12-2008   #3
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell Yeah... Who doesn't like winning free stuff?

And What would I do to win them? I assume sexual favours are off the cards, So, failing that... As little as possible
Old 03-31-2008   #4
Skipito
That's how we roll!

Skipito is on a distinguished roadSkipito is on a distinguished roadSkipito is on a distinguished roadSkipito is on a distinguished road
Ofcourse I wan't Grand Theft Auto goodies. I will sleep next to them all night long if I had them.
Old 03-12-2008   #5
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
To be honest, any of those things would be great. As long as it's free it's awesome. haha. Can I have GTAIV for free now? j/k.
Old 03-12-2008   #6
shywalk
Do not write below this line
Newbie Member

shywalk is an unknown quantity at this point
fer shizzle
Old 03-12-2008   #7
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
Yes and anything.
Old 03-12-2008   #8
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good to me. I'd love to make a really cool trailer or GTA tribute video or something out of pre-existing footage.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 03-12-2008   #9
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Sounds good to me. I'd love to make a really cool trailer or GTA tribute video or something out of pre-existing footage.
That'd make a really interesting contest.
Old 03-12-2008   #10
commie4321

commie4321 is an unknown quantity at this point
A contest would be exciting! Anything to pass time while waiting for GTAIV. Maybe like an short essay thing? Fan art would be cool also. Maybe like a biggest GTA fanboy contest? Something like that would be cool.
Old 03-12-2008   #11
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
yes, and lots of stuff
Old 03-12-2008   #12
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I'd love to.
Old 03-12-2008   #13
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
A free GTAIV wouldn't be too bad. Haha.
Old 03-12-2008   #14
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Yep, that'd be cool. Interesting to see what people come up with, I just had a good idea myself.
Old 03-12-2008   #15
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I'd love to win some GTAIV prizes and i'd do anything to win them....just name it.