Old 03-05-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
New Artwork

I´m pretty sure the helicopter itself has been posted before, but not in this background. Found in Swedish magazine Level.

Note: Look at how different Niko´s face looks.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3480/helibrothaza4.jpg
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice share Brotha, the background definitely looks to be the downtown at Algonquin.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Nice share Brotha, the background definitely looks to be the downtown at Algonquin.
yeah, I would say Algonquin too, but hey, also check this out!

Old 03-05-2008   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Thanks for sharing Brotha, i'll post it in the screenshots thread and give you credit.

Edit : Done...
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I'm not entirely sure it's a figure, i'm just going by where it is, it looks a little like a reflection on the building, distant details are a little what i call glooby, like overblown in proportion.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008   #6
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
I'm not entirely sure it's a figure, i'm just going by where it is, it looks a little like a reflection on the building, distant details are a little what i call glooby, like overblown in proportion.
Yeah, I agree, but maybe if we see it in a real screen sometime it would be cool. I couldn´t help it, I´m a LOST fans you see - we are bound to overanalyze everything
Old 03-05-2008   #7
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Apparently those look to be concept arts of some ads.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote