In the instruction in the guide I used it said, after downgrading the game to 22.214.171.124:
1) Download Rockstar Social Tool, but don't install it
2) Rename the game directory in Program Files
3) Install Rockstar Social Tool (it installs into Program Files with the same directory name as the original game, which is now in different - renamed - directory)
4) Copy the contents of installed Rockstar Social Tool into the renamed game directory
5) Delete the installed Rockstar Social Tool directory
6) Change the game's directory back to the original one
I guess it's to prevent RST overwriting the game folder when it's installed.
This is something to do with either my ASI loader or the ScriptHook that I use. I checked on vanilla install 126.96.36.199. copied dsound.dll, scripthook.dll and scripthookdontnet.asi into my gta folder and instanty my saved games stopped working. Any new saved games are 0 KB in size.
Exactly same thing happened when I downgraded to 188.8.131.52.
Any thoughts, advice, help?
Last edited by rootsrat; 05-27-2014 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post