View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014   #3148
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Doesn't look that good really, it's hardly better than a slightly modded gta4

Kinda sucks it requires 6GB RAM at minimum, been meaning to try it even though I don't really expect it to be a great game
NeoGaf was shitting all over the game to the point where it was a bad joke but the actual impressions there seem to indicate that it's pretty good. I think the key to any open world game like that is to try not to even compare it to GTA and appreciate it for what it is.

Getting it tomorrow on PC so I guess we'll see.

And the 6 gbs of RAM thing may sounds dumb but if your computer doesn't have 8+ then it's falling behind as a gaming PC. A lot of games will require 6+ gigs of RAM because the consoles have about 6.5 - 7 gbs of RAM available to devs.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote