View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #57
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Look, except for maybe that one rep I've been polite here. I'm not calling others out for their opinion or called people in here any names. I'm making a list here of things you've called people:
Fool
Stupid child (among other insults not confined to namecalling)
cheating gypo
fucking retard

All of which are in this thread. I also want to refer to this post in which Ash asks us(including you) to calm down, and if you want to do any namecalling that you keep it to safe stuff like(which means amongst others) "United Supporting Cunt"(a cunt who supports manchester united).

If you took 'fag' personally than you're probably a homo, which I don't mind. I'd like to apologize if you were insulted. I do advice on watching your tone though.

And being a 'Legend' has nothing to do with this.