View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #30
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
Way to pull the racist card. Gypo is not racist just stereotypical. Surprised you didn't call me agist because I called you a child.
As for the rest of you argument its not even worth me answering because my political stance is not of your business. I don't live in the UK
You called me a gypo because I'm Irish, if nationality is that offensive to you, then you really have no grounds to call anyone a child. Speaking as someone who knows Irish people living in the UK, being percieved as a "gypo" or a "pikey" over there just by being Irish can lead to the same type of hate crimes that race and sexual orientation can. So it's a pretty awful insult to use.

Speaking of which, what age are you out of curiosity? You seem to bang that drum a lot.