View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014   #28
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, calm down everyone, this section of the forum isn't used to this much action.

TimBud, dude, cool that you feel strongly about this, but not cool with the childish bitching just because someone has a different opinion to you, hell, I don't even play GTAOnline outside of events, it DOES feel like a grind and that Rockstar are still trying to work out what to do with it, so I'm just going to wait til the content packs are out for it and there's more to do because right now, it is just bullshit killing, money being thrown around and racing.

Further to the point, it was a different person who said you were riding Rockstar's dick, not Lynk. :p I'll let this one slide, but we don't really take kindly to personal or racist insults, stick with the safe stuff, such as, United Supporting Cunt.