View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014   #18
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBud View Post
LOL. All i heard was "I'm shit at playing and impatient so I cheat my way through everything I do"
No, what you heard was "I got screwed by Rockstar on launch, with little to no support or anything resembling an apology so as far as I'm concerned I'm entitled to screw them in a way that's barely comparable to the way they screwed me."

Quote:
"Its R*'s fault they made me do it." Learn to take responsibility for you own choices you stupid child.
I'm 22. Don't need to play the "child" card on me. Learn to take responsibility? It's a fucking video game not a child, you dunce.
Quote:
Earning money in GTA is easy, you just have to spend less time running around in you tonk a tank and actually play some missions and race, etc.
I have. I just cut past it all because I don't wish to play endless hours just to drive a fucking cheetah.
Quote:
Guaranteed though that you'll be bored with it all far sooner because you bullshit your way through it. Way to waste you parent money who bought you the game.
I actually spent the money I made working 5 days a week, which also goes towards paying my way through College, my house, my car, my phone bill. Nice assumption though, you smug prick.

Last edited by Lynk; 01-14-2014 at 02:18 PM..