View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #1
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
View new posts bug?

Seem to have had this a lot lately. When I log in the first thing I do is click new posts to see what I've missed. At the top underneath my name it says something like "you last visited 1 day ago." I click new posts and then it'll say "you last visited 1 minute ago" but it says no new posts available to view. Normally I'd have a list of like a dozen threads or whatever with new posts since I last logged in. However one look in crap shack and you can clearly see new posts. Kinda annoying having to manually look through all the areas of the forum. It's like it's looking for posts since I logged in rather than posts from when I last logged in so obviously it shows nothing.

Anyone else get this?

I don't seem to get it all the time but I usually get it 75% of the time.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote