I succeeded at exporting a .wdr from zmodeler an importing it into the game. It looks right and game play is fine but no collisions. So I'm back where I started only I have more options now. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Next is trying to figure out adding a collision to the model in zmodeler. I tried duplicating pieces of the model and adding the [COL] tail to the name like with a car, but that didn't do it. I read somewhere that you need to import a model, then export, and then reimport to get the right hierarchy or something. I'll look for than tutorial (I think it was for weapons). Maybe I can mimic that somehow.
If anyone has had any luck using zmodeler this way, I'd love to know how it went...
Last edited by whocares; 12-02-2013 at 09:19 PM..