View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013   #9380
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I started Antichamber the other night. Definitely recommend checking that out. The style is awesome and the puzzles are tricky, mindfucky, but rewarding.

I also started Scribblenauts Unlimited. First Scribblenauts i've played and it's pretty cool.. I feel like to just play through it it isn't even slightly challenging. So all the fun is about making random obscure objects and playing around with them.

I started Amnesia because I have to play/watch horror stuff for research but i only got like 25 minutes in, before anything really scary happened before i quit for the day ;_; I hate it so much

I've also been playing GTAV, Spelunky, Triple Town, Pokemon X, Binding of Isaac.
Check out the Penumbra and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games as well for the research, they are scary too.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote