View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
We're searching for that perfect beat, it's Gilles Peterson

seeing him live this month, can't wait.
I actually said this back before the game was released when we were putting together the tracklist from the leak:
Quote:
WorldWide FM (DJ Gilles Peterson) *This station has completely surprised me*
Few people at the time said it was just some crappy ambient station so when I got around to checking it out and noting down the tracks, damn, it's literally like listening to the shows he done on 6Music, and out of all the stations of GTAV, I'd actually say I like the most tracks on WorldWide FM, SoulWax FM is a close second though, but some choices let it down, and weird enough some of the SoulWax mixes of certain songs don't seem as good as the originals, such as Arp #1, that lost a load of stereo effects as well as the whistle during the big break, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote