View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #15
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I am picky with my music. But I did give the radio a good try, there are exceptions to this generalized statement that I made, yes; there a quite a few tracks that aren't pop in any way. What I was stating, perhaps too bluntly, is that the impression as a whole I have of the radio stations is very much pop.

example, you say Channel X is no pop. By any genre sorting process it's clear that it is not pop. Yet my whole impressions of that radio station is the same bad aftertaste I get after listening bad pop. (What I consider as) I don't know the band playing Amoeba, but judging by what I heard from them, I wouldn't want to know them. They don't sound punk to me, or rock, or anything in any damn way. They sound like some wanna be hard poppers.

Please see I have no quarrel with genres, I enjoy a variety of varied music.

Call me a snob, but I believe at least 50% of the music in-game is heavily pop-influenced and I dislike it. (Not beacuse any genres influenced it per se, but because I find it weak)

I am sorry to agitate anyone, that's the best I can do to explain myself for this matter.

P.S. I would call Phil Collins pop. And damn fine pop at that.

Last edited by PzKpfw VI; 11-17-2013 at 08:02 AM..
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote