View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #187
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
A Day in GTA Online.

A Day in GTA Online

Started playing today and went to leave my apartment, when some asshole had parked blocking my garage exit, for some reason this apartment has this issue of a car spawning right in front of this driveway all the time.

I took action.

I decided to take my Gallivanter Baller for a trip up Mount Chiliad.

Had a little run in with the law.

Later, I decided to replace my Merryweather Mesa for a Karin Rebel as after using the Mesa in Off-Road racing I discovered it's pretty terrible, and just likes to roll over all the time, But I took the old girl out for a quick photo op before selling her for $18,000.

Then I went on the hunt for a Karin Rebel, I was told to look under the highway bridge at the end of Raton Canyon, but the game's beauty distracted me for a bit.

After searching on and off all day I finally found my Rebel and took it into LS Customs, blew at least $100K on it, but hopefully it was worth it, then I took it out for a photo shoot.

It started raining.

I accidentally drowned it...

But it's only $87 for a replacement. Score.

The End.