View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013   #1
RED_MONKEY®

RED_MONKEY® is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation PLS HELP!!! weapon.ivaud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
i have a problem
when i go to:
AUDIO > SFX > RESIDENT.RPF > and replace the org. (WEAPONS sound bank) with a modded one
(BF3 , FARCRY 3 , Realistic.. weapon sound mod (.ivaud)
when i start the game it gives me a black screen and stay at there forever so i needed to restart
my computer and replaced the modded one again with the Original file to make sure it isn't
something else..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods:
-Ultimate HD car pack V3
-Trafficload
-SimpleNativeTrainer
Now:
How can i fix this or do this ?
###All help is appreciated ###
specs
GTAIV v1.0.4.0 (same error with v1.0.7.0)
i7 4700m Quadcore x64
GT 740m 2GB
8GB ram
1600x900
windows 8

GTAIV -STEAM-
Thnxs,
RED_MONKEY
(experienced modder)

Last edited by RED_MONKEY®; 11-09-2013 at 03:49 PM..
RED_MONKEY® is offline   Reply With Quote