View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #3
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
You must have got lucky playing 4 free mode. Most of the time I tried to play free mode it was like playing deathmatch. Even if they have friendly fire off they still get rockets and shot it at you.

As for 5, I don't think you get a bad sport if you blow up other players vehicles. You do have to pay for it. I had someone blow up my car, when I called to get it back, the guy that blew it up had to pay for it. You become a bad sport by leaving missions and stuff. I have gotten a $1,000 a few times for being a good sport. It really doesn't take long to rank up if you do missions and stuff. If all you do is hang out in free mode, you won't gain a lot of rank. I do think if you go into passive mode, they shouldn't be able to kill you in your car. Or blow it up. Paying $100 isn't a lot of money to make it like friendly fire and cops off.

Personally I like 5 a lot better. I like the online and how they are making it like MMO game. Much better single player story too.

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote