View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #1
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Any known Bawsaq bugs?

I just finished the storyline and used most of my moneys to buy a bunch of stock for each of my player. Each time I got the shittiest cheapest stock i could see and bought heaps of it. But now, when i look at the bawsaq on the social club, each characters portfolio says that one type of share is ammunation. So the ~150,000 shares of some $20/share company i got the other day are now worth ~$480 each..

I'm at work so i haven't been able to test if the bawsaq is saying the same thing in-game. And i definitely haven't bought Ammunation shares before... If it is in-game as well, then i just made ~$150,000,000 for each character over night o_O
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote