View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #2384
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
You had the Saitek Eclipse II before didn't you Jay? I'm still using mine and love it. Not many keyboards out thier that I like that have the standard 104 key design with a blue backlight.

as the G400 its not much different then the MX518, same mouse basicly...
Yeah, disliked the Eclipse II though, just an awkward shape. Plus I never used the backlight. The QPAD is perfect for me, a sleek matt black rectangle. My only complains are about the Q key and space bar, they have their weird logo on both keys, which is kinda fugly, but I'm not fussed about it.

The Razer Abyssus is a massive pile of shit, has ridiculously bad jittering... Plus you can't turn that shitty blue glow off. Not surprising since Razer products are always flawed, I bought it because it was cheaper than both the G4/500s, plus it's nice a simple looking. I don't need a mouse with 5 extra buttons on it.

Last edited by Jay; 10-20-2013 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote