View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013   #87
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I looked online, there's 2 versions of the rebel, the rusted one is easy to find, and fully moded can look like a full on baja truck.

Edit: Here KF this is what a rusted rebel looks like fully modded.

Oh wow, I gotta start looking for one of those aswell then

I looked up what you said, and either the wiki is wrong or they downsized on the customisation for online

Quote:
The second version is in perfect condition, and is much rarer. The second one has different modifications available to it as well. The "clean" version has mostly bullbar and bed modifications, such as adding a roll bar, and fog lights.
I could only change the paint and the rims (other than the mechanical parts). Anyhow, Ill keep an eye out for the different types of rebel.. thanks for the heads up

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-18-2013 at 06:37 PM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote