View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #11
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I seem to have been misunderstood. I haven't been grinding missions. I'm only a little past level 14 on the character I've had since day 1 (luckily, I've only lost about 4 hours of play time.) I'm just playing the ones that pop up, but I have to reiterate that there is no draw. There is no hook to keep me playing. I don't really feel any reward when I do something. I've pretty much been soloing all the missions. When you add to that the fact that the apartment is just a bigger garage, and the Call of Duty guys who could give a fucks less about trying to work together, you get an overall unsatisfying and unpalatable experience. From my perspective, the Single player gives me more of a sense of accomplishment, and I was pretty much broke that entire time as well.

The online experience has hit a plateau for me, and unless something changes, I won't be able to justify spending any more of my time there. Nobody is more dejected about that fact than I am, because I wanted this to be great. Hell, the reason I spent this much time (Nearly 40 hours) with it was because I was hoping that it would have SOME kind of payout. But you know what they say, hope is what you do when you've given up trying.
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote