View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #11
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I seem to have been misunderstood. I haven't been grinding missions. I'm only a little past level 14 on the character I've had since day 1 (luckily, I've only lost about 4 hours of play time.) I'm just playing the ones that pop up, but I have to reiterate that there is no draw. There is no hook to keep me playing. I don't really feel any reward when I do something. I've pretty much been soloing all the missions. When you add to that the fact that the apartment is just a bigger garage, and the Call of Duty guys who could give a fucks less about trying to work together, you get an overall unsatisfying and unpalatable experience. From my perspective, the Single player gives me more of a sense of accomplishment, and I was pretty much broke that entire time as well.

The online experience has hit a plateau for me, and unless something changes, I won't be able to justify spending any more of my time there. Nobody is more dejected about that fact than I am, because I wanted this to be great. Hell, the reason I spent this much time (Nearly 40 hours) with it was because I was hoping that it would have SOME kind of payout. But you know what they say, hope is what you do when you've given up trying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote