View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
This game is suppose to last you a long time, while they may have failed on the variety of missions you can't blame them for making it take so long to progress. In something like this you're not suppose to be past level 50 in the first week, when you'd play the game normally that is. It should take you a long time to get a decent sportscar, you shouldnt drive around in your bugatti out of your 400k appartment in the first week. It should mean something when you do, like investment wise.. that you put alot of hours in normal leveling up. To each his own ofcourse, but it doesnt suprise me that the game bores you if you replay the same mission over and over and over because you wont settle for less than 9k in 10min.

I really don't see the issue. I think the half million is a really nice gesture, it's better than nothing.. if you don't want it just pass it along to someone that does. Im undecided wether or not Im gonna give it away but I surely do appreciate the gesture on their part.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote