View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly i think rockstar should just make rewards higher, both money and the +RP.
+RP isnt much of a problem to me but i would like to level up faster considering i must be level 70 something just to lower my car on competition suspension.

Everything is way too expensive for the cash the missions give you, i dont have the time or patience to sit there playing mission after mission all day and night, sometimes waiting for players to join in before i can even start. Each mission takes atleast 15 minutes from driving there, shooting it up, stealing meth and driving back.
So if i make a lousy 20 grand, which barely buys you shit, i wouldve completed 10 missions which are mostly the exact same thing.
I cant be fucked driving to del perro pier, shooting the lost members, stealing meth and driving back to geralds 10 times. Really? I havent even bothered with missions, all ive done is sold cars to los santos customs and taken part in a few survival missions. But I just dont have the spare time in my life to put in the time it takes to get any decent progress in the game.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote