View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
the problem with the free money

I've heard people say that the $500k is a good thing, or the $500k is not good because they want to earn it themselves.

Well here's what I think... $500k is not going to ruin the game either way. That's chump change at the higher ranks. What is going to ruin the game is R* focusing on GTA$ instead of fixing the serious gameplay flaws like keeping your friends in one session and giving worthwhile activities to progress together. And give us heists already.

If anyone has played WoW before, it's like you go into a zone and for the next 20 levels there's literally only 1 quest that's worth doing because all the other quest rewards and xp are terrible. But there's an ability to replay this quest so you do it because that's the only efficient way to level up. So Blizzard nerfs the replaying of the good quest, doesn't add in better quests or scale up rewards, and gives away what seems like a lot of money (because you're low level) to keep people from seeing the real problem.

I really feel that if R* wants to encourage us to play other gametypes, the other activities need to have comparable rewards.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote