View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #17
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
I really want an alien invasion or zombies. I know zombies have been done so many times and i wouldnt care if it came with a mini story or anything. But having zombies roaming the streets or aliens with ufos flying around fighting the military, abducting people and taking over would be cool. Im not really interested in clothes and stuff.
That would be really interesting to see, but personally I'd only like it if it was an alternate universe sort of thing. It could use the same characters, locations, etc. but it would be broken off from the current storyline. I just think it would be strange to abruptly switch from the current themes of the game to aliens/zombies.

Don't get me wrong though, I totally agree. The
crazy alien-hunting mission that starts after that stranger passes da blunt
was more fun that I thought it would be.