View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #8
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
Very lame. I hope I can opt out of it. I don't want to be handed $500k because other people somehow felt offended that a complex online networking system for a video game didn't work perfectly on day one.

Sure, I'd like $500k, but I'd rather earn it. Being able to effortlessly buy the best apartment and have money left over to splurge on clothes/guns/armor/whatever really seems to defeat the purpose of playing through the progression system.
I couldn't agree more. We all knew this wouldn't be perfect day one or even week one.