View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013   #7
PzKpfw VI
Registered Abuser

PzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura aboutPzKpfw VI has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I see you're all over with the calculations. For reference what I calculated is that considering the average of around 3000kn a month, a new release of 500kn (which is the standard cheapest retail price) is like 1/6 of the months pay. And if you live alone, not considering you pay rent, you can probably get by with the rest of the money. If you have rent, no games for you mos def. The game would cost 400kn normally but conidering taxes it's 500kn. 25% tax ftw! If I'm not mistaken somewhere I read that an average, not even, low american pay is around 30.000$ a year. Considering that a 60$ game seems like an affordable thing for everyone, if not even cheap?
PzKpfw VI is offline   Reply With Quote