View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013   #1
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
DLC - The First Wave

Rockstar posted on their newswire maybe about a week after GTA5 launched that they were already working on some free DLC, which would include new weapons, vehicles and clothing options--and that it'd be free.

My question to you all--what kind of paid DLC would you want to see? Would you like to see more stuff like that--weapons, clothes, cars, etc? Or do you want to see more substantial content, like extra missions, new random encounters, new or expanded storylines? R* has already gone on record and said big DLC packs like EFLC weren't likely to be in the cards, so I wouldn't count on that.

Me? I'm hoping for some cool new weapons, like a flamethrower or brass knuckles or maybe even a big broadsword.

More cars would be neat too, but I"m a car guy so I always want more cars. I'd like to see the Faction and Blista Compact come back, and maybe something that resembled a mid 60s Lincoln Continental.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote