View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #87
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I have no idea who I raced against (and did the meth mission with) but holy shit did I laugh when I accidentally hit you on the highway, making it an easy win for me.
That was me! BASTAAAAARD! That's why I prefer to have around 4 people in a race. Nice round number and gives you some other positions to compete for if you fall behind. Good playing with you on the Meth mission though.

Is is tied to shooting skill/rank, or are vehicles just REALLY tough in this game? I've done a few missions were I was supposed to destroy vehicles and I've found myself standing there plugging away with my sawed off shottie, at least 8-10 shots before a car even starts to smoke/go on fire.

Also surely there's a compromise they can do with Passive Mode where you aren't completely helpless from NPCs? I accidentally got into a fight with one, and since I couldn't fight back, he took half my health from me.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote